This Starter Kit With Arduino Projects has more than 16 projects for Arduino fans or geeks, for those beginners who are interested in Arduino.
You will have a complete set of Arduino's most common and useful electronic components. We will offer you detailed tutorials including project introduction and their source codes.You may learn about Arduino through using these basic projects. This kit will help you control the physical world with sensors.
If you using it in Windows 7 or Windows XP you need to install the driver for the board then RESTART you system.
1. 1pcs x for Arduino UNO Compatible board
2. 1 pcsx Breadboard
3. 1pcs x LED emitter kit (red / blue / yellow; each 5pcs)
4. 1 pcsx 74hc595
5. 2 pcsx Buzzers
6. 2pcs x Seven-segment display (1-digit)
7. 1pcs x Seven-segment display (4-digit)
8. 4pcsx Push button switches
9. 3pcs x Light dependent resistors
10. 5pcs x 10K resistors
11. 5pcs x 1K resistors
12. 8pcs x 220R resistors
13. 1pcs x Adjustable resistor
14. 1pcs x LM35 temperature sensor
15. 1pcs x RGB module
16. 1pcs x 8*8 LED module
17. 30pcs x Breadboard cables
18. 2pcs x ball switches
19. 1pcs x Flame sensor
20. 1pcs x Infrared receiver
21. 1pcs x USB cable (80cm)
22. 1pcs x Remote control
23. 1pcs x 9v Battery Connector
Compare to Standard Version
This kit is lack of LED 1602 and Step Motor & Servo Motors than the standard version. You can buy them at the following link.
Download the instruction.
Download the instructions with the following link.